Antique Style Sterling Silver Blue Fire Opal Pendant Necklace, 20"
Stera The Art Of Jewelry designs and crafts top quality Sterling Silver jewelry at affordable prices. All of the jewelry pieces are handmade by our remarkable staff in our design studio.
Our eclectic jewelry pieces combine classic and contemporary designs, nature motifs and inspirations from eastern and western cultures. The exquisite jewelry pieces, many with colorful gemstones, are uniquely designed producing a jewelry line that is both fashionable and original.
Every jewelry piece is created with great care, exceptional attention to detail and strict quality control. The jewelry pieces arrive packed in a lovely gift box. We provide high quality with personal and professional service to each buyer.
Impressive Sterling Silver and shimmering created blue fire Opal pendant with 20" twisted foxtail chain. Vintage look 925 Sterling Silver blue fire Opal necklace. A 12 mm round cabochon created blue fire Opal is inlaid in this textured solid Silver round pendant.
The round Silver design (excluding the bail) measures a little over 5/8 inches in diameter. The pendant is adorned with an ornate floral design around the gemstone and on the hanger. Both the chain and pendant are oxidized creating an antique look. Unique artisan design.
The pendant measures a fraction over 3/4" or 2 cm in length (including the bail).
This magnificent, dazzling necklace with its timeless classic design is sure to get noticed by all.
The chain measures about 20" or 50 cm in length and comes with a lobster claw clasp for secure closure.
- Exquisite 925 Sterling Silver Blue Fire Opal Necklace Made by Hand in Our Jewelry Design Studio
- Round Blue Fire Opal Pendant with ornate Floral Design Measuring About 2 cm or 3/4" in Length (Including the Decorative Bail)
- Shimmering 12 mm Round Cabochon Created Blue Fire Opal and the Round Silver Design Measures about 5/8" or 1.6 cm in Diameter
- Classy Antique look Impressive Pendant Necklace
- 925 Sterling Silver 20" Twisted Foxtail chain